- Monitor Movement of Sales for Wholesale Segment on a daily, weekly and monthly manner as directed by the COO.
- Coordinate with units in gathering data to be creation of reports to be set by the Management
- Generate and consolidate data and reports for the sales team
- Provide reports such as, but not limited to profitability Reports, Sales Summary, etc.
- Compute LPC and Individual sales Incentive
- Coordinate with Sales Executives on reports and directions such as; Pricing, Credits, CAPEX/FA, Logistics, Sales Performance, Expenses, Account Creation and Leaves
- Coordinate with the Managers on meeting schedule and reports required
- Monitor, file review and update sales & marketing documents for submission
- Follow up deliverables both Manager 7 Sales Executive
- Organize, support sales Program & Promotional activities
- Conceptualize, implement and evaluate marketing programs and collaterals of LPC.
- Communicate with suppliers and agencies
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor/ Degree of any course
- Has excellent communication skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel, MS Power Point and Internet
- Can work with less supervision
- Attentive to details and can adopt to all changes