1. Coordinates with respective departments/auditees which are subjected for audit.
2. Compiles varieties of documents that are necessary for the audit procedures
3. Executes planned site audit (financial and operations) and process audit procedures which includes gathering of audit evidences and analysis of collected data.
4. Summarizes audit results and recommendations for review of the Internal Audit Head.
The position would be responsible for the administration of the Company’s Compliance Program. Specifically, the position would be in charge of the following:
- Administer of the Company’s compliance program
- Evaluate and provision of assurance and risk management
- Ensures that governance systems are functioning well
- Reports risk management issues and internal control deficiencies to Management and provides recommendations to improve the Company’s operations
- Administer of internal audit examinations
- Establish partnership with all departments to assist them in audit procedures
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy or related course
- Preferably a Certified Internal Auditor or a CIA candidate
- With or without experienced
- Proficient with MS Office application
- Preferably has knowledge and audit experience with accounting systems like ORACLE, SAP and NAVISION
- Can work effectively in a team but can deliver work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to be assigned in Alabang Muntinlupa.