Corporate Planning Analyst
- Development of short-term and long-term financial forecasts including sensitivities and scenario building
- Prepares corporate reports for higher management including evaluation of actual corporate performance against set targets
- Apprises Management of significant implications with regards to changing general business landscape, including new legislations
- Development of new budget policies and procedures as necessary.
- Review, endorsement and management of capital projects to ensure that investments support business sustainability
- Post-facto reviews of major capital investments
- Graduate of any Accounting course of any related course
- At least 1 year of corporate staff work especially with corporate planning or accounting.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office programs (excel, powerpoint).
- With strong presentation skills