VENDOR HSE CODE OF CONDUCT
All Vendors and their employees (including augmented/temporary staff) must adhere to this HSE COC while conducting business with, or on behalf of, Liquigaz Philippines Corporation. Vendors must promptly inform LPC Purchasing and LPC Safety when any situation or circumstance develops that cause, or reasonably might expect to cause, the Vendor, or a Vendor employee, to be in violation of, or non-compliance with, this HSE COC. LPC Vendors are expected to self-monitor their compliance with this HSE COC. In order to confirm compliance with this HSE COC, LPC may audit Vendors or their facilities at any time they are engaged with LPC.
Vendors are expected to:
- Comply with applicable laws, standards and regulations relating to HSE;
- Obtain any necessary permits, licenses or insurances needed;
- Establish occupational health & safety policy and environment policy as a minimum document in support of supplier accreditation/approval;
- Operate an appropriate internal HSE management system if required by LPC with necessary documented information to demonstrate compliance with HSE requirements;
- Provide appropriate evidence of HSE specific competence of your employees when requested by LPC;
- Appoint a senior employee for HSE management, who shall have responsibility for HSE at all times;
- Ensure roles and responsibilities with respect to the delivery of health, safety and wellbeing are clearly defined throughout supplier organization;
- Ensure equipment/product supplied are designed, manufactured, installed, constructed, tested, maintained, inspected and certified in accordance with applicable law and industry standards;
- Continually monitor and review HSE performance and compliance with your Supplier Policy through programs of inspections, testing and audits;
- Submit HSE performance data to Liquigaz Philippines Corporation, attend meetings and participate in audits as reasonably required by Liquigaz Philippines Corporation;
- Ensure that appropriate systems and processes are in place (and adequately resourced) to identify and address HSE risks associated with your activities impacting Liquigaz Philippines Corporation’s HSE performance;
- Report any HSE related incidents while working for Liquigaz Philippines Corporation to our corporate HSE manager.