Technical Service Engineer
Technical Service Engineer, duties and responsibilities are enumerated below;
- Conduct survey of commercial and industrial accounts from BDEs assigned by Manager of Technical Department.
- Hazard mapping of surveyed areas to ensure safe installations to client.
- Develop scope of works to tank manifold and gas line based on clients requirements, gas demand, equipment and facilities to be submitted to Purchasing Department for quotation outsourcing
- Implement designs for LPG installations based from company standards, local and international codes; PNS ASME, NFPA, and other applicable references and safety practices.
- Coordinates with Purchasing Department regarding bids and costing commercials and industrial projects.
- Process Purchase Requests to be submitted to Purchasing Dept. for conversion of PO.
- Coordinates with client, schedule contractor’s mobilization and monitor of progress of projects.
- Give assistance to emergency repairs within the allotted time.
- Execute and monitor the program for preventive maintenance with Purchasing and BDEs to ensure that all LPC facilities are safe to use.
- Supervise requalification works of LPC facilities sites and clients locations
- Inventory and asset control of client installations.
- Record commissioned projects documents monthly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering.
- Registered Mechanical Engineer
- Knowledgeable of the design, development, commissioning, and maintenance of LPG facility is an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office software
- Knowledgeable in using AUTOCAD
- With Driver’s License and know how to drive.
- Willing to be assigned in Madrigal Business Park Muntinlupa City.