TAX COMPLIANCE OFFICER
The Tax Compliance Officer is responsible in ensuring accurate and timely compliance of the company to tax requirements of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and the various local government units (LGUs).
1. Conducts tax compliance audits, identifies potential tax exposures and recommends measures to address them
2. Assists the Tax Legal in ensuring compliance with the tax, administrative, and operational requirements of the BIR and LGUs.
3. Provides guidance to Finance, Accounting and operating departments on tax compliance requirements
4. Assists the Controllers Department in handling BIR audits by reviewing recon procedures, analysis and accurate preparation and submission of reports.
5. Assists Tax Legal in drafting/preparation of reply to BIR audit inquiries related to tax
6. Identify and analyze different aspects of the company’s operation to ensure appropriate and timely resolution of tax (national and local) issues.
7. Monitors accurate and timely compliance to BIR and LGU regulatory reports.
8. Coordinates with Senior Paralegal in monitoring and ensuring new and renewal of business permit applications are filed in timely manner, review accuracy of the gross receipts declaration and the timely payment of Real Property Tax and Local Business Tax
9. Assist Tax Legal regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies and new laws on tax liabilities.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, CPA is required.
- With extensive experience in the field of taxation and tax compliance audit.
- Must be pro-active, team player and will be deliver effective decision-making strategies.
- Strong computer technical skills especially MS Excel.
- Strong organizational skills, keen to details, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa.