System Developer (On-Site)
- Design and develop custom software/scripts that will be used to automate data processing, process control, and automated reporting.
- Monitor and evaluate system performance based on scenarios, peak & volume of transactions.
- Creates application tool/script for System Health Check, backup, Retention, and Archiving.
- Investigate & resolve configuration issues and system bugs.
- Provides level 2 & 3 technical support with the ERP, CRM, HRIS, and other integrated systems.
- Performs QA and participates in Unit Testing, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Pilot and Regression Testing.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent
- Web Developer with a minimum of 2 years of industry experience.
- With a deep understanding of MS SQL & MySQL
- With experience in using API for data integration.
- Completed at least two (2) Online System Projects.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a big plus.
- Salary negotiable.