- Applies general understanding of technical concepts, practices and procedures and general knowledge of industry standards and government regulations related to operating and maintaining terminal equipment in connection with the receipt, storage, blending and transfer of LPG products.
- Ensures all terminal equipment, including safety devices and systems, are functioning properly. Reports all near-misses, incidents and accidents and malfunctioning equipment.
- Sets up and gauges LPG transferred to and from tanks and road tankers; including ships and other vessels at the jetty.
- Performs valve lineups, switch and tank changes as required to move LPG in and out of storage tanks. Works diligently and follows all safety requirements to prevent product contamination, spills and avoid product loss.
- Inputs product information into terminal systems applications as required.
- Performs tank inspections, make analyses of tank contents and prepare records as required, make routine daily inspection of facilities.
- Assists drivers and customers, perform vessel and lorry gantry operations duties as assigned.
- Maintains location appearance, carry out minor routine repair and maintenance of equipment, maintain facility in exemplary condition.
- Trains and supervises junior operators until they are able to work on their own including OJTs.
- Responds to terminal emergencies.
- May perform other general operational, maintenance and project work responsibilities as directed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available for the following areas: