Handling of Operating Expenses (OPEX)
- Ensures OPEX are timely and properly recognized on a monthly basis.
– Accrual on identified expenses.
- Disseminates OPEX details for review and clearance of Cost Center administrators.
- Preparation of OPEX Schedule for ITH computation.
- Preparation of OPEX analysis to be used for Operating Performance Report. More critical analysis on:
– Manpower-related, both direct and 3Ps
– Repairs and maintenance
– Transport-related (larger chunk on COS under IAS)
- Disseminates Quarterly OPEX Report to Management.
Handling of Non-Operating Income and Expenses (Non-Ops)
- Ensures completeness of rental and other income, including interest income in general.
- Ensures reconciled share from affiliates and joint venture.
- Validates other expenses.
- Preparation of Non-Ops analysis to be used for Operating Performance Report. 1
Handling of Foreign Exchange (Forex) and Hedging Gain or Loss
- Ensures proper recording of Realized and Unrealized Forex and Hegding Gain or Loss.
- Preparation of Forex and Hedging Gain or Loss analysis to be used for Operating Performance Report.
Handling of Interest Expenses
- Ensures interest expenses are completely recorded.
- Preparation of analysis of Interest Expenses to be used for Operating Performance Report.
Handling of G/L Accounts
- Ensures that G/L accounts are in its normal balances. Coordinates with G/L owners for any unusual balance.
- Cylinder deposits – ensures recognition of income from cylinder deposits.
- Intercompany accounts – ensures reconciled balances at all times.
Preparation and Filing of Income Tax Return and Attachments
- Computation of benefit from Income Tax Holiday.
- Evaluation of the Deferred Tax Accounts.
Preparation of the monthly and annual financial statements
- Covers separate and consolidated financial statements.
- Covers the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement and statement of changes in equity.
- Prepared financial statements are for both internal and external customers.
– Internal financial statements are for management and normally being submitted/presented during the monthly update.
– External financial statements are for reportorial requirements (BIR and SEC), as well as once permitted, to banks and customers/vendors.
- Prepares presentation materials for management presentation. Consolidates materials sent by IAS.
Handling of audits related to books of accounts
- Leads regular year-end audit conducted by external auditors.
- Assists TAS in issues encountered during BIR or BOC audit.
- Assists in special audits.
Compliance with Government Reportorial Requirements
- Filing of Separate Financial Statements (ITR and required attachments) with BIR
- Filing of Separate and Consolidated Financial Statements (GFFS) with SEC
- Compliance with BOI’s relative to the Income Tax Holiday
– S-1 Form
– Annual Tax Incentives Report
– Application for Income Tax Holiday
Compliance with Loan Covenants
- Preparation and submission of required financial statements and certifications to the banks.
Reports and Schedules being Submitted
Report on OPEX 3
- Graduates of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- At least 2 years of experienced in Financial Accounting and with background in analysis in reporting.
- With good communication skills, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency on MS Office application
- Willing to be assigned in Alabang, Muntinlupa.