- Facilitate WIWO of trucks upon entry and after refilling of products
- Prepares Withdrawal Certificate. This document is a requirement for BIR
- Prepares and submits ORB to Tax on a weekly basis. This is a monitoring file of withdrawal certificate.
- Prepares and submit daily monitoring reports such as:
1. Total Throughput – This report should contain the total number of delivered cylinder
2. Transmittal Report – for invoices
- Receives Delivery Tickets after delivery and facilitates invoicing.
- Facilitates sorting and transmittal of invoices to Head Office
- Prepares and submit monthly monitoring reports such as:
1. MBR (Monthly Balance Report) – Consolidated report from RB, ST, SM and all transactions
2. Operations Highlights – throughput of all transaction
- Prepares Petty Cash twice a week for Monthly Liquidation
- Facilitates Cash Count on a daily basis
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any related courses.
- Ability to multi-task, results oriented, and ability to work under pressure
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in the related field is required with experience in transport dispatch
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in all MS Office application and NAVISION
- With good oral and written communication skills
- Willing to work for extended hours and shifting schedule
- 3 vacant positions